- AVG Secure VPN secures an individual’s Wi-Fi connection at any location to ensure that a safe browsing experience occurs.
- It enables users to keep their online activity private, ensuring that unrestricted worldwide access to information is available at one’s fingertips.
- The software uses 256-bit AES encryption standards to ensure that data loss doesn’t occur, even when someone specifically targets individual activities.
- One purchase allows for the VPN to work on five simultaneous devices to maximize convenience for the entire family, workplace teams, and more.
Features and Benefits of AVG Secure VPN 1-Year / 1-Device – Global
The primary feature of any virtual private network is to deliver unrestricted global access to websites, streaming rights, and information access. When using AVG Secure VPN, users receive a one-year license that allows for secure browsing without worrying about who might be snooping in on that activity.
It’s a comprehensive solution that delivers uncensored access to everything one needs online.
- Public Wi-Fi Protection. When using AVG Secure VPN, you can encrypt your traffic from third parties, even when using public connections. The traffic between the servers and user devices stops hackers from sniffing packets for data.
- Stops Fake Networks. Hackers like to set up rogue networks that masquerade as something legitimate. When using a high-quality VPN service, you can eliminate the risks of being on that network because your data isn’t altered.
- Anonymous Browsing. Devices receive IP address assignments from their internet service provider. When using a VPN, this traffic uses a virtual option instead of the assigned one, masking your identity from prying eyes.
Since users can operate five connections simultaneously, there’s enough bandwidth available for this investment to let everyone in the family benefit from this one investment. That means it can install on each available device, including a colleague or friend that might not have the same protection levels.
AVG Secure VPN 1 year 1 device is one of the most affordable ways to enhance personal privacy right now, especially with the low-risk one-year license.
Enjoy High-Level Encryption Benefits
Although security and privacy are the top considerations to review with a one-year subscription to AVG Secure VPN, this product also naturally reduces malware threats. Since traffic receives 256-bit encryption, the probability of planting a malicious file or link on your device is significantly reduced.
That’s why the best VPN products work with antivirus software without lag or interference. If you accidentally click on something problematic, the two products work together to keep your information safe.
Supported Devices for AVG Secure VPN
If you’re interested in adding more privacy to your browsing experience, AVG Secure VPN has excellent compatibility across multiple devices and operating systems. You can use this product on the following options.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and 11
- macOS X 10.9 and above.
- Android 4.0 and above.
- iOS 5.1 and above.
Even HTTPS websites are not entirely secure because information transfers between your computer or device and that page. When you have AVG Secure VPN, you can rest assured that the product’s encryption delivers another layer of security and data protection.